Sunday, September 4, 2011

Topic of interest

(1) Topic of Interest: How do we make someone feel confidence?

What inspired or motivated you?
I feel inspired by the people around me . I realized most of the people , including me , have struggles in the way we look or how we dress. We always seems to find fault in ourselves , we tell ourselves we're never good enough. That is why , I feel inspired by knowing , what's the depth that causes all this. I want to make people look good to feel good. Look presentable , find out what's wrong in their life that makes them lost conscious of themselves.


(2)Differences between learning and doing?
All the students learns something , but if they don't do it , what do they learn? It's like talking something without doing any actions. By doing it makes you have more understanding of what you're learning and also . it will made you think bigger and wider and thus creativity starts .


(3) Area of Interaction: Health & Social Education
Because my goal is to make people feel good about themselves and to identify what are the problem their facing.
People dress in a certain way they feel about themselves , thus sometimes it goes head-wired. I want to let them feel beautiful inside and also on the outside. And people judge you thru your appearance first. To help people is a blissful feeling than observing and doing nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment